The COVID Chronicles #62: Weekly Statistical Update

 Today is Sunday, which means it's time for weekly update on the COVID statistics in our state, county, and zip code. 

In the State of Arizona, we are nearing 674,000 COVID-19 cases & 11,300 deaths and total positivity rate of 13.7%. 

In our county, Cochise County, we are nearing 10,000 cases and 200 deaths with total positivity rate of 11.9%. 

Our city's zip code has reported a total number of cases at 386. 

Earlier this week it was reported that the State of Arizona was the #1 place in the world for COVID-19 infections. Not something we want to be in my opinion. 

Tuesday, January 19th will be a one year anniversary of my last hair cut. I take regular selfies to document the length of my hair. I don't have a "starting photo", but the recent ones show how long my hair has gotten. Some day I'll post the progression. 

All for today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day