Wellness Day

I took a wellness day today. I had my annual check-up (with blood labs drawn) and then Wife and I went to Sierra Vista for our annual eye exams. 

We then went to Staples & Fry's, ending our time with a late lunch at the Golden Corral buffet. I hate getting my exam done b/c my eyes are always dilated and this dilation always lasts a lot longer than it should. 

When my eyes are dilated, I can't read anything small & close-up and I need to wear sunglasses all the time. So here we both were, in Staples & Fry's, walking around the store in sunglasses. I'm sure I looked a bit strange and attracted the attention of the security cameras. 

In Fry's I had to ask an old lady to read a sea salt label to see if a coarse or fine. She couldn't find it, but we both shook it and said, "it sounds like fine..."

My eyes are fine now, but I'm sleepy. Until next post...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day