The COVID Chronicles #13: Lazy Sunday

Okay, so maybe our Sunday was not that lazy, but we certainly were not as ambitious as we were on Saturday, or at least it did not feel that way.

We did complete some house cleaning yesterday. Wife vacuumed and mopped the hard wood floors in the living room and kitchen while I vacuumed the carpet in our bedroom, hallway, and office. I also tidied up my desk that become quite cluttered after 3 weeks of working remotely from home.

Around 12pm, a friend of ours, for whom we had purchased 2 dozen eggs, came buy and picked them up. She even reimbursed us the $5 the 2 dozen eggs had cost. I had told her don't worry about it, but she insisted.

In the afternoon & evening, Wife rested and vegged out on the computer watching Japanese dramas on the computer & from 4pm-9pm, I made 3 batches of tomato sauce from a box of tomatoes we had gotten from our pastor on Saturday.

So you can see why I called a Lazy Sunday.

All for this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day