The COVID Chronicles #14

I worked from 8a-4:30pm yesterday. I feel like I'm busier now than when I'm working at the office. At one point, I felt like I was being pulled in 4 different directions. 

Wife made spaghetti with meat sauce for lunch....yummy!

After work, I did squats, lunge walks through the living room and into the kitchen (8-12 steps each time), shoulder presses with my 1-gallon bottle of water,  scissor leg lifts on the floor of our bedroom, & donkey kicks to shape the buttocks. I also did 2, 3-minutes of the Harvard Step Test for 30 minutes, then did 30 minutes on the spin bike. 

I don't feel any soreness this morning and I could feel that my legs have gotten stronger since starting muscle training last week. My squats are deeper and I feel that I have better balance in my lunges. Just starting out. No reason to get over confident. 

A neighbor brought us some food yesterday after at 4pm. He made Crayfish stew. Here's a picture: 


All that was missing (according to a 90's country song was, "Tennessee Whiskey & Texan Barbeque".  It was so tasty and very messy. Both Wife and I left a huge mess on our table cloth. I shared with him a frozen container of tomato sauce I had made on Sunday afternoon. 

All for this morning! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day