The COVID Chronicles #16: Hump Day!

Good Morning! I have noticed a marked increase in the daily visits and readership of this blog. Yesterday I recorded 34 hits, so to whomever is reading this, I thank you and I hope you find what I am writing to be entertaining, informative, or perhaps simply a welcome distraction from whatever is going on in your daily lives where-ever you might reside in this world. 


In our little southeastern Arizona county as of this morning, we remain at 30 confirmed cases of the COVID-19 virus. 21 of those are active cases and 9 have been released from isolation. 5 cases have required hospitalization with 1 requiring admission to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). No deaths have been reported in the county

In our state, as of this this morning, there are 5,460 confirmed cases and 229 virus related deaths.

_____________________________________________________________

Yesterday's meal log when something like this: 
Breakfast - Asian oatmeal with seaweed
Lunch - Left over chicken leg quarters with instant mashed potatoes & baby spinancy
Dinner - Wife ate fermented soy beans, called "natto", over rice. I ate canned tuna over rice with nori and spinach.

Wife finished to make 2 more masks for an acquaintance of ours from church and made $20 more dollars in addition to the $20 she was already paid for making 2 masks. 

Wife had her choir rehearsal over zoom last night. She said it was strange to have her mic muted, but singing along with the instructor as she played the piano to the songs they're learning. Wife is supposed to make a recording of herself singing her part and then submit it for the grade. I'm not sure if she's started that yet. 

My post-work workout included 60 push-ups (albeit on my knees), 20 crunches, 10 hard-earned sit-ups (I'm in very poor shape), 20 bicep curls, and 15 lat pulls. I did a few other exercises for which I am unsure of the names, but they were designed to work my back muscles and my o'bleak abdominal muscles. I also did 32min of low intensity spinning on my spin bike for cardivascular health and fat burning. Wife commented this morning that she thought I looked taller than usual....Maybe all this muscle training is improving my posture eh? 

All for this morning. Have a great day! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day