The COVID Chronicles #7:

Wife has been nagging me to start muscle training to improve the shape and size of my upper thigh region. So today, after finishing my shift, I changed and did some lunges, some squats, and other traditional leg exercises...Now I can't sit down without experiencing pain. Damn it! I hope she's happy.

Work project continues. We're calling all the students. ALL OF THEM! Most students don't even answer because we're calling using our personal cell phones and using *67 to block the number. Some don't have their voicemail boxes set up so we can't leave messages, and some numbers are disconnected.  My favorites are the ones that say, "this line uses Robo Killers. You can leave a message, but don't expect a call back".

Lunch today was leftover pork & potatoes. Dinner was a new invention we called "chashu-don". It was a donburi of Chashu and sliced boiled eggs. Very good.

All for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day