The COVID Chronicles #8

My day started out later. I got up around 6:30am. I am usually up around 5-5:30am, but I felt more tired than usual this morning.

Wife made a breakfast soup she called "Korean Oatmeal". It included oatmeal (obviously!), egg, and the Korean paste called "kochujan" (I don't think I spelled that correctly). It was more like soup than oatmeal & in order for me to eat, I had to think of it like that way.

Work started at 8am. We finished up our work project by 9:15-930, so now it's back to our regular duties.

We ate lunch at 12:30. Wife made a Korean chicken stir-fry.

Went back to work at 1pm and worked until 4:30pm, then I got off the computer. I did some stretching, some pus-ups, sit-ups, and lat pulls with 1-gallon water bottles. I also did a couple of 3-minute step exercises.

After I was done working for the day, Wife took over the computer to watch her Japanese dramas on the D-Library website and left with a drained iPad battery so I wasn't able to do any cardio on my spin bike.

I would have posted this last night, rather than the morning after, but as I previously mentioned, Wife had taken over the computer to watch her Japanese shows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day