The COVID Chronicles #9

We are up to 19 cases in our Arizona county. If you would like to follow the growth or decline of the COVID-19 virus in our county, you can visit https://covid-cochisehealth.hub.arcgis.com/

For lunch yesterday, Wife made chashu-don again, even though she said it would not be an everyday or regular food. We also had baby spinach leaves. For dinner we made our dinner. I had 1-cup of macaroni & cheese, 3 ribs, and Modelo beer. 

Wife had her Zoom choir rehearsal last night and I needed to help her understand some emails that were sent to her by the instructor. Wife experienced frustration due to the verboseness of the emails she received and the oft-repeated, but subtle difference in instructions at that times contradict something that was previously stated or understood. 

After her rehearsal was over, she came out and made herself dinner. I went out for a drive in one of the cars since I had not left the house since last Wednesday when I drove to Sierra Vista for the purpose of purchasing an office chair. I did not go to BK, though I wanted to. Wife's words of "betrayal" echoed in my head, plus I know BK food is nothing something that should be eaten more than 1x per month...and the drive thru line was too long. 

It's Thursday morning. All for today. Have a great day to whomever is reading this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day