The COVID Chronicles #28: Photography Experiments

No post-working workout today. Decided to take the day off.

Wife made rice noodle salad for lunch. 

I made a roasted acorn squash with brown sugar and butter for dinner and we had leftover rice noodle salad, beans, and rice along with it. 

After work I went out and took some pictures with my camera and took some photos:

Some kind of vegetables of Wife's that are starting to sprout. 

More of Wife's vegetables.

Here are some pictures of our neighborhood: 



Lastly, here are some pictures I took of the sunset tonight. It wasn't very compelling because there were no clouds for the light to reflect on, so I used my Super Vivid setting and snapped these photos: 



I love how the sky is made bluer with the Super Vivid setting and the location of the sun is a yellow bubble. 

Hope you enjoy! Have a great night! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day