The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day. Instead of getting together for a meal, we all got together on Zoom for what has become a weekly family chat with my sister and husband in the VA. Wife and I painted the wall opposite our computer with a Mother's Day message and some artwork by Wife, which means that today, and every following day until we paint the wall, I will now have to use a virtual background in my Zoom meetings with students or otherwise.

This is supposed to be the last week of the stay at home order for our state. It remains to be seen if it is to be extended again. We're supposed to be able to dine out in restaurants again, but Wife and I are going to maintain our "lockdown mentality" for awhile.

I'm still waking up, so all for this morning.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

Theft