The COVID Chronicles #38:

There are now close to 34,500 cases of COVID-19 in the state of Arizona, with close to 1,200 confirmed deaths from the virus. In our county, there have now been 207 cases of COVID-19. 118 of those cases are currently active, 85 have been released from isolation, and 4 people have perished due to the virus. 

This past Tuesday, a local health clinic just down the street started testing people in a drive-thru manner. I naively thought I would stop by and get tested on my way to work. I drove by to find there was a line of cars so long, that I was never going to get tested in time to get to work on time, so I just skipped it. 

Here's an update on our vegetable garden: 7 of the 12 potato plants we planted have sprouted. The dirt on the other 5 mounds is breaking, so I think we're going to get all 12 sprouted. Here's a picture I took on Friday morning. They are already much better than this. 
Our volunteer squash plants have spread all over and seem to be taking over the vegetable garden. Lots of blooms along the vine, but no squash yet. You can see the zucchini plants near the back of the garden have sprouted too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day