The COVID Chronicles #60: Deep House Cleaning

For most people, Sundays are meant to be a day of rest and for Wife and I, they usually are, but not today. Wife and I are embarking on a mission to finally organize and clean up house, so this weekend, given the fact that we are battling mice in our house, we embarked on deep cleaning weekend of our house. This involved Wife buying a mop and mopping the floors with a diluted bleach solution and us using a Hoover Smartwash carpet shampooer to deep clean our carpets, which was my responsibility. I'm tired from moving furniture around all day and pushing the carpet cleaner, but this is the first time in the nearly 5 years we've lived in our house that we cleaned the carpets and boy were they dirty. We're having an extermination company come on the 20th to complete some tasks that we hope will rid of the mice problem and then after that we are going to clean the carpets again. Wife even took some pictures of the dirty water to compare to the dirty water after the home is serviced. 

All for today. I need to go prep the coffee and run the dishwasher, which Wife bet me I would forget about. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

The COVID Chronicles #30: Mother's Day