The COVID Chronicles #77: 2 Week Update

 I realize that I have not posted in 2 weeks and I  think that is a record for this blog since it changed. I think the previous record was one week and all I provided was a digest of the week. This is what Wife and I have been up to over the past 2 weeks: 

#1: Camping - March 16-19 we went camping at at nearby state park that had a tiny lake on it. Our friends from 1.5 Mile High City actually reserved the spaces, which were right next to each other, and invited us to join them. The day we arrived was so cold and windy that we chose to sleep in our car, but that wasn't very successful or comfortable, so we slept in our tent the next two nights. 

#2: Covid Vaccine - By some strange stroke of luck, I was able to get my 1st COVID vaccine, the Moderna version, on Monday, March 22nd. A Safeway pharmacy in Benson, AZ reserved 100 doses for employees of the community college at which I work and I was able to reserve an appointment on the morning of March 22nd. I'm scheduled for my second shot on April 19th. 

That's pretty much it for us. We're in the midst of a busy event weekend. More on that tomorrow. 

Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

Theft