The COVID Chronicles #82: Backyard Clean-Up Post Photo & Other Saturday activities


Yesterday, I posted a picture of my backyard before weed whacked it and here is the after picture that I just only a few minutes ago this evening. You can see quite a difference. I'm confident I will need to do it again before the end of the monsoon rains. 






As I was taking the the after photo the backyard weed whacking, I saw this thunder cloud forming off to the east. It's quite blurry in the picture above, but here's a better shot of it. I love the monsoon season in Arizona! We get beautiful shots like this one with the western setting sunlight reflected off the cloud. In my opinion, simply stunning 





I did some more yard work today in the front yard; more weed whacking actually. I then went to the Fig Tree to see if any more were ready for picking, but none were ready for picking, so I took a drive through Old Mining Town's historic & touristy part, then to The Town Too Tough to Die, and made a loop back home again. All told, I was gone for the better part of 3 hours on my drive. It was nice to get out of the house. 

I made a dinner of a pork chop, rice, and salad. Then worked out on my spin bike for 50 minutes and did 12.5 virtual miles. 

All for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenten Fast Post #3

The COVID Chronicles #39: Hail Storm!

Theft